At 20 GHz bandwidth the PicoScope 9300 sampling oscilloscopes address digital and telecommunications applications of 10 Gb/s and higher, microwave applications up to 20 GHz and timing applications with a resolution down to 64 fs. Optional 11 Gb/s clock recovery, optical to electrical converter or differential, de-skewable Time Domain Reflectometry sources (40 or 60 ps) complete a formidable, small-footprint and cost-effective measurement package.
- 20 GHz (17.5 ps) bandwidth
- 1 MS/s sample rate to 32 kS store
- 0.064 ps, 15 THz effective sample rate
- 14 GHz prescaled & 2.5 GHz direct trigger
- Pattern trigger of length 7 to 223-1
- Jitter <1.8 ps rms + 20 ppm delay
- 16 bit, 60 dB dynamic range